Friday, 25 August 2006
It1s kinda funny when I don't feel excited or when my birthday is in 2 days time. I don't even feel as if my birhtday is on the 27th of Aug. It felt as if my birthday was on the 8th of Aug when my friends celebrated it for me. All I can say is I think that the official day of my birthday sucks.
Prelims officially start in 3 days time and it's such a spoiler but what can I do? It's all part and parcel of life especially in my 16th year living on the face of this earth. Well, all I can do is just wait another year and hope that I can really enjoy my birthday.
*I'll keep my fingers crossed.*
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D